I know that it sounds crazy, but I finally am able to button and zip up my "fat pants." You know the ones that you wear when you just want to be comfy. For some reason I thought that when Braxton was born I would magically go back to wearing my pre-pregnancy pants. So I have been trying on my "fat pants" every day for the past 6 weeks. Once I was able to get them up I packed all my maternity pants vowing to not wear them for at least four years. I would just wear long baggy shirts so people couldn't see that they weren't zipped. And yes that did get old and I pulled out my maternity pants again. Everyone tells me that I don't get very big when I'm pregnant. Which is true if you look at me from the front, but the back is a totally different story. I still have a ways to go before I can get into my normal pants, but today I have hope that I won't have to go get a whole new wardrobe.
A Year Ago
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment