A lot has been going on the past few days. Here are some of the highlights.
-The boys woke up at 4:45 yesterday. That's right 4:45am ready to play
-Ian fell asleep on my bedroom floor yesterday for over two hours because he was so tired. My kids NEVER fall asleep like that. I wanted to take a picture, but feared that it would wake him up.
-We found out Braxton has his first ear infection yesterday. He is the first in the family to get one. The older two haven't ever been sick other than minor colds. I'm afraid this is an omen.
-Carson went #2 in the potty tonight. He even did it without me begging him to do so. After "trying" 3 times today he finally went. I'm crossing my fingers that it will continue.
-Ian refused to wear a diaper today. He HAD to wear undies. Now if he would just tell me when he needs to go.
-I joined Face book. I don't really get it, but I like to find some old friends.
-I received a calling in our new ward. I will be teaching the 9 year old primary class. Should be a lot of fun.
-I asked Carson who his best friend is and he told me Ian. I asked Ian who his best friend was and he told me Zack (his nursery leader)
A Year Ago
11 years ago
1 comments:
Hey blog stalker! Look at all of your cute little Kevins! The last time I saw you guys your first was just a couple of weeks old...congrats! What a beautiful family! I can't wait to spend the next hour reading your blog...it's really good to hear from you guys!
Post a Comment