
Last Monday we took the boys to Barnes and Noble. They have this wonderful train set that the boys love to play with. Kevin found this out one day when he took the boys into the bookstore while I had a doctor's appointment. They have been asking to go back for he longest time. We are always looking for free indoor things to do on Kevin's days off, and we thought this would be a good idea. They enjoy to looking at different books and playing with the trains.
A Year Ago
11 years ago
2 comments:
Although I just have one baby, I love hand-me-downs, too!! I've been really lucky to have friends that are done with Hayley size clothes. I seriously haven't had to purchase her clothes for over a year, maybe longer! :0)
LOL, I meant to put that on the "New Clothes" post. Hehehe
Post a Comment