Last night Braxton woke up around 12:30 ready to eat. After feeding him I put him back in his bed so he could fall asleep on his own. Normally he does a good job, and I don't hear from him. A few minutes later I knew it was going to be a long night. I picked him up and settled in the rocking chair for the night. I put him on my chest with his head tucked under my chin (his favorite spot). Two seconds later his Binky shoots out of his mouth and he covers me in vomit. Great I think, just great. As I try to stand up the mess makes it's way down to my belly button. Even better. Not wanting to bother Kevin I put him in his bed and clean up. When I return to rock him he is sound asleep.
Then 4 o'clock rolls around and he is ready to eat again. I try to lay him down again, but it won't work. I foolishly stick him under my chin again, but lay in my bed this time. You guessed it, he chucked again. Now I'm stuck in my bed, Kevin's in the shower, and Braxton is fast asleep. Good thing I love the kid.
A Year Ago
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment